Okay looks like i’m seriously going to have to MAKE IT WELL KNOWN ABOUT THESE BINDERS.
See these tags? They are the emblem of a binder company that sells very, VERY cheap binders. Why do I have a problem with this company? The material they choose to use to make binders out of.
That material is not stretchy or elasticated whatsoever. They are basically the same as an ACE bandage and caused me problems quite similar to said bandages. What problems you say?
- Skin tears, rubbing, bruising, swelling etc.
- Irritates skin and causes rashes and general soreness, pinches skin, etc.
- Trouble breathing, constricting, unforgiving material.
- Only for smaller cup sizes (small C MAX)
The longest i’ve been able to wear one is for two hours and I couldn’t breathe properly, I had rib bruising afterwards and my breasts were so sore that without support afterwards the ache was killer. I am only a large A cup.
This material is NOT binding material and not good for your skin elasticity either. It hurts, it pulls, it scratches, it’s painful. Please please PLEASE do not get these binders, they can do by the names of:
SHO/XX/FE/JJ/JJ’s/E.V.A/OZ/Whorl Weave/GL/SOHOEVA (bolded are the most common names)
Please remember a good quality binder is made of stretchy material, you are able to breathe properly and while they cost more, your body will thank you for it in the future! Good quality binders come from:
- Underworks (which I will forever recommend the 967)
- LesLoveBoat (good for zipper binders!)
- T-Kingdom (also good for zipper binders and different types)
- Mansculpture (hook and eyelet binders too)
- MangoProducts (another one I recommend!)
I’m not attacking you if you can’t afford a better quality binder but please do not use these for long term use, save your money and get a good quality binder. Dysphoria will only worsen if your body isn’t taken care of :C